SoRelief’s Double Patented Ingredient
SoRelief’s double patented first ingredient, Krecealazine™, is one of the newest and yet most researched and safest supplements on the market today. It is multi functioning, which is one of the unique things on why this compound is so effective.
- It enhances the cell membrane and its integrity for efficient functionality.
- It also plays a role in suppressing inflammatory cell function, decreasing cartilage breakdown, and triggering of cell death.
- The esterified fatty acids in it have been bonded with Kre-Alkalyn (US Patent 6,399,661). Studies have shown that Kre-Alkalyn relieves joint pain & inflammation.
- Not only does it help in preventing degeneration of joints, but also specifically helps in regard to preventing joint damage from overuse such as with weight training. Remember intense exercise causes inflammation to the muscles. Too much training and too little rest can produce excessive amounts of inflammation that lead to tissue deterioration, impaired immunity and serious over training. Research has shown that using it reduces cellular damage and the inflammatory response after exercise.
- One of the key effects that it has on the body is its Alkalizing Effects. When considering the many components that make up our health, few things are more important in the body than having the proper pH or alkaline/acid balance. This is just a few of the amazing benefits of this ingredient has on joint pain and inflammation, not to mention the body.
More About FruiteX B®
FruiteX B® is supplement proven to reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis and improving general bone health.
- FruiteX B® comprises a food molecule found naturally in apricots, raisins, almonds, hazelnuts and avocados. This molecule called calcium fructoborate (and trademarked and patented as FruiteX B) is a highly bioavailable form of boron. FruitX-B is shown to increase blood levels of vitamin D in individuals suffering from a deficiency, optimizes calcium, magnesium and phosphorus metabolism and improves mental functions such as eye-hand coordination, attention, perception, and memory.
- A problem overlooked by most doctors is that loss of bone density is associated with deficiencies of not just calcium, but a host of other nutrients including magnesium and vitamin D3. In order for calcium to prevent bone loss, adequate amounts of vitamin D3, zinc, manganese and other nutrients should be available so that calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus can be incorporated into the bone matrix.
- Boron has been identified as one of the most important nutrients to help maintain bone health. As such, our product has incorporated a powerful form of boron, called FruiteX B® or OsteoBoron™, which is more bioavailable than boron citrate, the nutrient used in most commercial bone building supplements.
- FruiteX B® or OsteoBoron™, is a natural boron/fructose/carbohydrate complex, similar to what is found in fruits and vegetables. Its unique boron-carbohydrate structure that easily binds to fructose may be one of the reasons for its health benefits.
- Boron in general is a crucial mineral in bone/joint health. Numerous studies have shown boron to contribute to the structural integrity of bone.
Integris - SoRelief™ (90 Capsules)
Item #: USSI000014
SoRelief™ is a proprietary blend of nutrients that help support healthy joints and flexibility.*
Your Price: $54.95
The proprietary blend in SoRelief™ contains two patented ingredients that work synergistically to support healthy joints. This all-natural product may help with joint stiffness, discomfort and flexibility.* Ingredients: Calcium, Magnesium, Kra- Celazine® (patented pH controlled matrix containing Kre-Alkalyn® bonded to Esterfied fatty acids), FruiteX-B® (patented complex of calcium fructoborate from extracts of natural citrus and palm fruit extracts), turmeric root extract, rosemary leaf extract, Boswella serrata extract, gelatin, maltodextrin, magnesium, stearate, silicon dioxide.
Introducing Welcome Relief From Common, Minor Stiffness, Joint & Ligament Pain
If you’re looking for relief from common joint stiffness, SoRelief contains threepatented/proprietary ingredients — that together make it one of the most effective aids in the battle against mankind’s common joint aches, pain and stiffness. We urge you to try it and discover if, with SoRelief, perhaps, you can relegate your joint discomfort to a bad memory from the past.
- Without harmful side-effects
- Compatible with virtually all medications such as heart and arthritic drugs
- Fast - it is amazingly effective in a variety of situations and lifestyles, at reducing common, minor types of joint pain in just 4 to 14 days
The Three Patented and Proprietary Ingredients of SoRelief Are:
Ingredient # 1 - Krecelazine®
Krecelazine is patented and medically and clinically proven to:
- Reduce Pain
- Increase Joint health
- Improve flexibility, mobility and range of motion
- Reduce inflammation
This ingredient is a “non-drug” double patented ingredient that has been medically and clinically proven to reduce pain and rapidly promote joint health, improve flexibility and mobility along with reducing inflammation. It is a complex material consisting of bonding Kre-Alkalyn™ (U.S. Patent 6,399,661) with esterified fatty acid carbons. The esterifyng process makes the fatty acid stable so it does not react with oxygen. (This is not esterified creatine, the fatty acids have been esterified).
The capabilities and benefits that your body can obtain with this first ingredient include to:
- Reduce Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Improve Mobility
- Improve Flexibility
- Promote Joint Health
Ingredient # 2 - FruitX-B
FruitX-B (aka Calcium Fructoborate) is a superior form of boron, a micro nutrient or trace element that has been used historically as a nutritional supplement to promote healthy bones and joints, and more recently is shown to aid in Vitamin D metabolism, prostate health and in the regulation of steroid hormone levels. Considered safer and more bioavailable than other forms of boron, FruitX-B not only supports strong bones and healthy joints, but it also helps increase Vitamin D levels in the body. It also helps down-regulate inflammation.
Clinical Studies conducted with Calcium Fructoborate show that:
- 79% of study volunteers suffering mild to moderate osteoarthritis experienced a reduction of joint pain, stiffness and inflexibility after taking 6 mg of boron per day for 8 weeks.
- 59% of study volunteers suffering severe osteoarthritis experienced a reduction of joint pain, stiffness and inflexibility after taking 12 mg of boron per day for 8 weeks.
- Bone ash increased by 5.8% in Vitamin D deficient animals supplemented with boron as compared to animals that did not receive the supplementation.
- Vitamin D-3 serum level was raised on average 24% in subjects deficient in Vitamin D when given 6 mg of boron daily for 60 days. These subjects also exhibited increased serum levels of DHEA..
Ingredient # 3 - EnzyRest
EnzyRest is a proprietary formulation of natural inflammatory reducing botanicals. These include turmeric, boswellian serrata and rosemary, all of which have been traditionally used for combatting joint pain and arthritis for centuries.
- Turmeric (curcumin or Indian saffron) - a whole book could be written about this herb’s benefits! There have been studies that show it directly inhibits the activity of Cox 2. It has been shown to block inflammation, especially inflammation caused by arthritis and gout. Some studies even compare it to ibuprofen, showing it works almost as well and with none of the side effects. Other studies suggest that turmeric can stop inflammation about half as well as a corticosteroid called cortisone. Corticosteroid medications are considered the "gold standard" for stopping inflammation. The problem with these drugs is that their potential side effects, such as fluid retention, high blood pressure, and bone damage, are nearly as “impressive” as their benefits.
- Boswellia serrata (Indian Frankincense) has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic healers for arthritic conditions and is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Studies have shown that the boswellic acids have an anti-inflammatory action - much like the conventional nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) used by many for inflammatory conditions. Boswellian serrata inhibits pro-inflammatory mediators in the body, such as leukotrienes. Also, Boswellian serrata was found to improve blood supply to the joints and restore integrity of vessels weakened by spasm. And, all of this without side-effects that have been the problem with NSAIDS.
- Rosemary contains Ursolic acid which has been shown to possess a Cox 2 inhibitory effect. Studies have shown that rosemary inhibits the processes that are known to fuel tumor growth.
The impressiveness of this SoRelief is:
- It is nontoxic
- It has no side-effects
- It is compatible with all other products such as heart and arthritic drugs
- 82% of the 100 person study group experienced relief of their common minor joint aches and stiffness.